How long will the Roadhouse Dining Room be closed?
The Roadhouse dining room will remain closed until COVID-19 sanctions have lifted for restaurants and bars in Michigan. Realistically, everyone is uncertain at this time. We hope it’s sooner rather than later. We miss you!
Will I still be able to order food from the Roadhouse during the COVID-19 Closure?
You will still be able to order food from the Roadshow for drive-thru pickup or delivery. The dining room at the Roadhouse will not be open for seating and full service. But the Roadshow will be offering items from their own menu, a limited Roadhouse lunch and dinner menu, and our Feast for Home menu. We are offering lunch and dinner for delivery, and it is going well. Spread the word!
Why isn’t our full menu available during the the COVID-19 Closure?
We will eliminate more perishable menu items that cannot be used in multiple dishes.
Will there be catering available?
There will not be private dining available at the Roadhouse for this time period. We’re happy to offer delivery from our Feast for Home menu if you require larger amounts of food.
Is the Roadhouse still following COVID-19 protocols to keep staff and guests safe?
We are absolutely continuing to take the Coronavirus COVID-19 very seriously with our current dining options. We are still using a common sense approach to minimize risk wherever possible, and diligently following Food Safety Laws. As always, we are making sure that all of our standard operating procedures regarding sanitation are being strictly upheld and followed.
In addition, we continue to carefully follow the guidelines and directives from the CDC and industry experts. We have heightened our protocol on all sanitation efforts and will have ongoing education with our staff on the preventative measures being continuously updated by the CDC regarding food, food handling, and safety. This protocol extends to our new delivery system as well.
• Clean and sanitize thoroughly throughout all of our areas of operation, including delivery vehicles.
• Reinforce heightened protocol on all of our sanitation efforts.
• Educate our staff members on prevention, as provided by the CDC.
• Maintain strict hand washing guidelines.
• Ensure that staff members adhere to our sick leave policies that require staff to stay home if they do not feel well.
• All non-dining hard surfaces (light switches, door handles, refrigerator handles, hand sinks, paper towel dispensers, etc) are heavily disinfected 3 times a day with hospital grade sanitizer.
• Hand Sanitizing solution will be available at all hand sinks in addition to hand soap.
• Zingerman’s Roadshow will not accept reusable cups from guests for their to-go drinks. Please do not bring your own cups, plates, or utensils through the drive-thru.
• Zingerman’s staff members will provide service to you based on your comfort level. Please communicate how you would like us to deliver your food, including where you would like it dropped off, to ensure no contact.
Are other Zingerman’s businesses open during the COVID-19 Closure?
Here are the dining and shopping options available for all other Zingerman’s Businesses:
Zingerman’s Mail Order
Zingerman’s Coffee Company
Pie and Mash Pop-Up
Every Sunday at Cornman Farms